Thursday, February 2, 2017

2 Minute Cheese Yogurt Dip



A quick yogurt and cheese dip happened in my kitchen. How quick you ask, well I will say 2 minutes. Thanks to Primula Cheese tubes I prepared this dip in just 2 minutes. I love the idea of cheese in tubes-so easy to use. I have already tried Primula Cheese before and I was hooked even then. Previously I have made Cheese Biscuits using Primula Cheese.

This time they sent for me Light Cheese. Cheeses are a great way to add calcium, folic acid and protein in your diet but not to forget cheese are full of fat (calories) as well. That’s where Primula Cheese makes life better, as it is delightfully cheesy with 40% less fat.



Next time if you are carving for some good cheese, but the high calories are stopping you; then, think about Primula Light Cheese. Spread over a toasted bread, swirl on salted crackers, top it up on salad or squeeze a bit on pasta-the ideas are endless.  To expand it a bit, create this super quick 2 Minute Cheese Yogurt Dip.

This dip is spiked with green chillies and red chilli flakes. It is flavoured with oregano and basil. You can serve this dip with almost anything. Think kebabs, patties, chips, potato wedges, and sandwiches. Wrap it up in tortilla or pita with salad.


Ingredients:
5 tablespoons yogurt
2 tablespoons cheese (Primula Light Cheese)
1 green chilli, finely chopped
Red chilli flakes to taste
¼ teaspoon dried oregano
Pinch of dried basil
Salt to taste

Method:
In a bowl, whisk yogurt and cheese properly. The mix should be creamy without any lumps.
Mix all the remaining ingredients and serve.



Disclaimer: I was not paid or told to write positive review. The post is based on my experience and is unbiased. Thanking Primula Cheese and OPR  for sending cheese  for review.


3 comments:

  1. I'm drooling.. Mixing cheese and yogurt is very new... I love the idea..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sound delicious, I have to try this thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)