Thursday, January 3, 2013

Lehsuni Badam /Garlic Almond Chutney

Here I am again with a new Chutney recipe. I was so busy these days that I hardly had time to blog :(. I went to India for some days and now I will share more and recipes for sure. :) Almond Garlic/ Badam Lehsun chutney is a very good and unique dip- it goes well with tikkis, finger chips and dosa. Lets see the recipe then.



Ingredients:
Almonds/badam- 1/2 cup
lemon juice-1/2 tsp
Tomato- 1
Asofetida/ Hing-a pinch
Garlic/lehsun- 8-10
Oil- 1 tbsp

Method:
Soak almonds for 4-5 hours. Peal the skin and keep it ready.
Grind together garlic,almonds and tomato.
Heat oil in kadai, add hing. Then add all the grinded mixture and cook till the raw smell for garlic disappears and all the water is evaporated.



See more Chutney recipes

1 comment:

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)